Lot 145. The sign of the end of the Mikhailovsky artillery school

Sold:€ 400
Auction date:10.12.2019   16:00
Archive
ID 264907
Lot 145The sign of the end of the Mikhailovsky artillery school
The sign of the end of the Mikhailovsky artillery school. Weight without rotor: 28 gr. Dimensions: 49 x 60 mm. Artillery school was opened in St. Petersburg on 25 November 1820 at the initiative of the General Feldzeugmeister Grand Duke Mikhail Pavlovich. It was aimed at training officers for service in combat units of artillery, and later served as a preparatory institution for the Mikhailovsky artillery Academy. (31.10.2019, http://ria1914.info).

Information about the auction

Address of auction
Baltic Auction Group
C. R. Jakobsoni 7/1
10128 Tallin
Estonia
Preview09.12.2019 - 10.12.2019
ConditionsBuyer Premium 24%
Conditions of purchase
Shipping
    Payment methods