“Heinrich Gogarten. Winter evening XIX - n. XX centuries.”
| Byelorussia, Minsk
$ 10 900
The painter Heinrich Gogarten (1850 - 1911). Category 5 according to Soloviev (p. 495). Oil on canvas. Dimensions: 55х70 see Germany, late XIX - early XX centuries. Emile Henry Gogarten, (born August 23, 1850 in Linz on the Rhine, † November 16, 1911) was a German landscape painter.Studied with Oswald Achenbach at the Düsseldorf Academy, lived in Paris in 1874-77гг. He then returned to Germany and lived from 1878 to 1889 in Hamburg. After that he settled in Munich and soon joined the artists ' colony at Dachau. He exhibited regularly since 1880, in Berlin and at the Dresden Academy.
Information about the shop
Other items from the seller
Frequently asked questions
- You can buy the product immediately by clicking on the button "Buy it now".
- You can offer your price for an item by clicking on the "Make offer" button and wait for a response from the seller.
You will need to contact the owner for exact delivery information:
- Click the "Contact Seller"button on the product page.
- Enter the message and address where you want the goods delivered.
- Click the "Send" button.
- The seller will email you the necessary information.