Panagia
12419
The beginning of the twentieth century.

The Panagia decorated with synthetic corundum blue and red.

Panagia - a medallion on a long chain with a small icon of the virgin. This is a distinctive badge of a Bishop. One of the names of the mother of God - Holy, in Greek "Panagia". Patriarch to highlight it among the rest of the bishops, supposed to wear two panagias and a cross. The Episcopal cross and Panagia are signs of the highest authorities in the Church.

Age : 1900 - 1930
Country : Western Europe
Condition : good
Technique : Painted gold
Painted paints
Materials : Gold
Corundum
Silver
Porcelain


Width: 60 mm
Height: 850 mm
AddressArtantiqueSkatertniy Pereulok 15121069 MoskowRussia
Contact details8 (495) 737-59-09
Conditions of purchase
Business hours Mo    10:00 - 00:00    19:00 - 00:00 Tu    10:00 - 00:00    19:00 - 00:00 We    10:00 - 00:00    19:00 - 00:00 Th    10:00 - 00:00    Fr   closedSa   closedSu   closed