Painting “Peonies”, Canvas, Oil paint, Expressionist, flowers, Cyprus, 2017
Condition: | Available | Cyprus, Nicosia
|Artist:||Anna Privaloff (b. 1976)|
|Year of manufacture:||2017|
|Applied technique:||Oil paint|
|Size:||80 x 60 x 2 cm|
|Art style:||Expressionist, Impressionist, Symbolism|
|Country or place of origin:||Cyprus|
|Keywords:||Floral, Flowers, Multicolor, Peonies|
Information about the artist
Anna Privaloff was born in Soviet Union 1976.She started to paint from four years old.Anna studied in art studio,art school,high art school in Ivanovo,completed her studies in university of Herzen in Russia.She is inspired by works of Gustav Klimt,Vinsent Van Gogh,Paul Gauguin ,Tuluz-lotrek and Michael Vrubel.Anna blends styles,colours,and saturates her art with eroticism and ethnic motives.She ties elements of Greek mythology,ancient legends,poetry and literature into her paintings.Through Anna's paintings one enters an enchanting fairytale where reality and illusion meet.Anna participated in exhibitions in the House of Arts in Saint Petersburg,Moscow and in the Art Museum of Ivanovo.Currently Anna lives and work in Cyprus,where she also participated in collective and private exhibitions.Many of her paintings remain in private collections in USA,Russia,Australia,Israel,Austria,England,Germany,Grease and Cyprus.Anna's portraits remain in private collection of Trump family,Robert Rothschild,Robert C. Rockefeller ,Nicos Anastasiades(President of Cyprus)
Other works by the artist
Frequently asked questions
- Click the button "Contact the artist" on the proposal site.
- Transmit Your delivery address and click "Send"
- The seller sends You a payment information. After receiving the payment, the seller will send the order to Your address with approval to the conditions.
- Click the button "Contact the artist" on the artwork page.
- Transmit Your proposed item price and Your delivery address, so the artist can determine the delivery price.
- The artist makes an individual price proposal, including the delivery price.
- Agree to the proposal and order the item.