To sell as an artist on VIL
I have been registered as an "Artist", but I cannot exhibit my artworks. Why?
After registration as an Artist, you should send us an application for the exhibition of author's works:
1. Click on the green tab "My gallery", which is located in your account;
2. Fill in the required fields, including photos of your work and click "Send";
3. After validation You will receive a notification per e-mail about opening of the access to the gallery.
I have sent a request for the exhibition of my works, but have received no notification on my e-mail. Why?
1. If you have been registered through social networks, check whether you have a working e-mail in your personal account.
2. Check your Spam folder. In rare cases our e-mail may end up there.
3. Even if you have not received our notification, you will find an open gallery for publication in your account.
My application for the exhibition of works was rejected. Why?
We monitor the quality of the website content and carefully select partners for collaboration. Decisions on the quality of the proposed content are made individually and in some cases it is necessary to reject an application for the publication of artworks, if it does not comply with the conditions of the use of our service.